Thursday, August 30, 2012

College Life

SOO, I made my blog today, because I am in college, and it's a ton of work, except I have a lot of free time? and...that's why I have a blog :) also to just keep my life on tabs? if you will...

This is me, trying to be cool in my SUU sweatshirt, REPRESENT! go thunderbirds...haha!  But man, college is like soo different from highschool, and i love it! :) it's great.  People are great, roommates are great, and the men...GREAT! :)

There is this guy who looks, NO joke, exactly. exactly like Zac Efron and it makes my life soo good. haha he's beautiful :) and dude! soo many good looking guys! looving it! haha. and plus my Psychology professor...ooh man. let me just say...tall, dark and HAANDSOME! haha. it's great.  Got some eye candy for Mon/Wed/Fri! haha

I love college a lot, I have a lot of down time and I love the classes. and i'm doing EVERYTHING I can to avoid freshman 15!! haha. It's great!  So that's college life!! LOVING IT(:
i guess that's all for this post?

-peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment